Monday, October 8, 2007

We set the date - Dec 12th

This morning I spoke with the scheduling secretary at my doctor's office and we set the date for my c-section, Tristan's birthday, for December 12th at 7:30 am. I've had contractions (off and on) for the past 4 days. I realize this is normal in that this is my 3rd pregnancy and that I am 7 1/2 months along, but I just get scared when the contractions start because my first and only contraction with Tanner came 4 weeks before my due date and he was born 16 hours later. With Tayden, I had some contractions my 8th month, but not like these. Tayden, came 2 weeks before my due date and he was born 12 hours after the first set of serious contractions. We know it is so important that Tristan continue to grow and get stronger over the next few weeks. Please pray that Tristan will continue to grow, gain weight and hang on until December 12th.